GO MAKE PEACE

 *GO MAKE PEACE*


-VERSE-Mat 5:23-24(AMP)So if when you are offering your 

gift at the altar you there remember that your brother 

has any [grievance] against you, Leave your gift at the 

altar and go. First make peace with your brother, and 

then come back and present your gift.


*Jesus says if you know YOUR BROTHER HAS SOMETHING AGAINST

YOU. Then go make peace first. So even if you have moved on

and have forgiven make an effort for them to do likewise.

*Blessed are you as a peacemaker for you shall be called a

child of God. By this humility your ways shall please the 

Lord and He will make even your enemies to be at peace with you.

*Follow peace with all men. Plant peace and reap the pure

calm rest of the peace of God.


PRAYER

Thank you Jesus for you are my peace. Place in me your love

to reconcile to me those that may have a grudge against me.

Keep me a peacemaker. Amen 


0 Comments

Oldest