IT'S BETWEEN YOU AND GOD

 *IT'S BETWEEN YOU AND GOD*


Wherefore,my beloved,as ye have always obeyed,

not as in my presence only, but now much more 

in my absence, work out your own salvation with

 fear and trembling.(Php 2:12 KJV)


*Your life is a relationship with God. Everything

you do is either for or against your salvation.

*Trust in Jesus. Do not be a pleaser of man but

of God. Realise everything you do is accountable 

to God.

*Whatsoever you do let it be done as unto Jesus.

Truly in every action you either bless God or

sin against Him.

*There is nothing hidden or done that Jesus does

not see or hear. Let what you do in secret be with

reverence unto God and receive His reward.


PRAYER

Lord Jesus thank you for your mercy. May I do all

things with Godly fear knowing I will receive the

reward of an inheritance in Jesus name. Amen

0 Comments