RECONCILE BY FORGIVENESS

 *RECONCILE BY FORGIVENESS*

-VERSE-2Co2:10-11(MKJV)

But to whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if 

I forgave anything, for your sakes I forgave it to him in

the person of Christ; so that we should not be overreached

by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his devices.


*The thief only comes to steal kill and destroy Jesus has

come for us all to unite in love greatly.

*The role of the enemy is to cause accusations and strife

between people because he knows you are stronger when at 

peace and together.

*An act of forgiving or accepting forgiveness shall restore

not only strong relationships but the Life of Christ.

*Gods Will is for us to walk united in his love. Following 

His example of turning the other cheek manifests Power for

salvation. 


PRAYER

Father thank you for giving me a heart to forgive and receive

forgiveness. Holy Spirit heal restore and reconcile all my

relationships that you desire in Jesus name. Amen

0 Comments