SPIRIT OVER FLESH

 *SPIRIT OVER FLESH*

-VERSE-Joh 6:63(CAB)

It is the Spirit who makes alive;the flesh profits

nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit,

and they are life.


*The Holy Spirit in you makes your body alive not

your fleshly body making the Holy Spirit alive.

*The Word of God is a free gift that is true alive

and active.Let the Holy Word of the Spirit control

all flesh in and around you.

*Never speak or entertain lies of the flesh.Live by

the Word of God in the Spirit.  

*To be controlled by human nature results in death;

to be controlled by the Spirit results in life and

peace.


CONFESSION

I accept the Lordship of the Holy Spirit in me to

prevail over the flesh.The engrafted Word of God is

in me and it shall be in my mouth day and night 

bearing eternal fruit.I speak eternal life Jesus 

name.Amen

 

0 Comments