DEEP CONVERSATIONS

 *DEEP CONVERSATIONS*


At sunset he came to a holy place and camped there. He lay down to sleep, resting his head on a stone. He dreamed that he saw a stairway reaching from earth to heaven, with angels going up and coming down on it. --VERSE Gen 28:11-12(GNB)

*Jacob had a supernatural encounter with God at Bethel(House of God).            

*An intimate conversation that changed him forever!           

*You are the Temple of the Holy Ghost. God lives in you! 

*Seek to speak to your Father and rise new. Have an encounter with God in His house.

CONFESSION                      

Jesus Christ abides in me I am his tabernacle. The living Word of God is in me. Every day I am increased as I commune with Christ in me.                                             



0 Comments