ONE LIFE WITH JESUS

 



*ONE LIFE WITH JESUS*
"Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. (Joh 15:5 NLT)
A root, a trunk, a branch and the fruit on a tree are all one. The life that is in the vine is the same life that is in the vine branches. Jesus is the vine and we are the branches with the very same life existing in us. As a Christian be conscious that your existence is in Jesus Christ and nothing else.
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. (Eph 5:30 KJV) All believers are part of the body of Christ. As Saints of God the bible tells us that we are part of the very flesh of Christ. This is where our life is found; in Christ. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. (1Jn 5:11 KJV) Realise that everything you need to be successful and overcome is the life of Christ in you.
Live your life based on the Word of God because the life in you connects and responds to God’s Word. If a believer tries to live their life based on the word of the news, doctor, lawyer, employer or anyone else that doesn’t agree with the word of God, death is the result. These other sources do not have eternal life. The life in us is eternal and we must believe and live according to our unity with Jesus.
*DECLARATION*
I declare that my life is united with Jesus Christ. Eternal life lives in me. I declare that I shall not perish because I have the life of God in me. My health shall not perish, my peace shall not perish, my joy shall not perish, my prosperity shall not perish, and my purpose shall not perish. All these will remain everlasting in Jesus name. Amen
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.(Mat 4:4 KJV)
He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. (1Jn 5:12 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Sun 19/07/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


0 Comments