The Word For Today Tuesday 6 July 2021.

Mercy



Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.


Psalms 103:13 KJV

 

The story of the good Samaritan shows the power of mercy. Mercy does not just forgive and let go but it also gives in kindness and compassion. God is merciful and slow to anger. The Mercy of God is what changed cursing sailors like Simon. God’s Mercy produced Peter and Paul amazing Apostles of Jesus Christ.

 

Receive God’s Mercy, kindness and compassion today. Like God be merciful to others and see God’s Power work miracles.

 

Say This Confession Aloud

I confess that I have received the Mercy of God. I will therefore be Merciful as my heavenly Father is Merciful. I confess that daily I receive of the kindness and compassion of God. Amen

0 Comments