ONE WITH GOD

 



*ONE WITH GOD*
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. (1Jn 1:3 KJV)
The greatest relationship we have is with our Father God. This is a very real relationship which has been made possible by the finished work of the cross by Jesus Christ. But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified. (Heb 10:12-14 NKJV)
Under the law of Moses only the High Priest could enter the Holiest of Holies once a year and if the sacrifice was accepted he would live. If the Lord did not accept the sacrifice the High Priest would die there. We however by the blood of Christ can live in the presence of God. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. (Eph 2:13 NKJV) Any born again believer is made one with Christ.
Our oneness with God includes our oneness in nature because exactly as Jesus is so are we. This is why the Apostles performed similar works like Christ. Whatever Jesus did you can do too! "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.(Joh 14:11-12 NKJV) Just as the Father was in Jesus and Jesus in the Father even so we are in Christ and Christ is in us.
*CONFESSION*
I confess that by the blood of Jesus Christ I have been born anew and am one with God. Christ is in me and I am in Christ. My life reflects the reality of the greater one in me. In Jesus name. Amen
To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Col 1:27 NKJV)
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (Rom 8:1 NKJV)
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. (2Co 5:17 NKJV)
*The Word for Today* Sat 18/07/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


0 Comments