HE SPEAKS TO YOUR SPIRIT



*HE SPEAKS TO YOUR SPIRIT*
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
(Rom 8:16 KJV)
God is Spirit and when He communicates with us His children it’s by the spirit. The spiritual realm is the highest realm above your human mind, thoughts or feelings and your natural five senses. You may say how do I hear God then? As a child knows their parents voice likewise you automatically know the voice of Our Father. This is not something that can be taught with mans wisdom it is simply the nature of all Christians. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. (Rom 8:14 KJV)
Some people will say “something said to me I should do this or “I had a strong feeling of not going there”. This is the baby level, when someone does not have deeper understanding of the Fathers voice. Just like how a baby slowly learns to communicate with their parents. As you mature, you will stop saying something said or I had a gut feeling, you will realize the Holy Ghost spoke to you. It is the Spirit who gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life. (Joh 6:63 NLT)
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, who will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world at large cannot receive him, because it isn't looking for him and doesn't recognize him. But you do, because he lives with you now and later will be in you. No, I will not abandon you as orphans—I will come to you. (Joh 14:16-18 NLT) Jesus told His disciples then that Holy Spirit would come and live in them. We who are born again are born of God, of His Spirit and are led by His Spirit Word. By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. (1Jn 4:13 NKJV) As you pray more in tongues and meditate on God’s Word you will mature and perfect your hearing.
*PRAYER*
Father thank you for giving me your Spirit which is life and breathe to me. Holy Spirit speak to me now and always perfect my hearing. Lord help me to realise quickly when you speak to me in Jesus name. Amen
Those who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. You didn't receive a spirit that makes you a slave to fear once again. Instead you received the Holy Spirit, who makes you God's child. By the Spirit's power we call God "Abba." Abba means Father. The Spirit himself joins with our spirits. Together they give witness that we are God's children. (Rom 8:14-16 NIRV)
*The Word for Today* Fri 17/07/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments