JESUS DOES NOT NEED YOUR HELP!

 

*JESUS DOES NOT NEED YOUR HELP!*

 

Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

(Luk 3:8 NIV)

 

*John told those Israelites that came to him who were children of Abraham that it counted for nothing because God could even raise stones to be His children. The disobedient disciple that betrayed Jesus probably thought because he was chosen by Jesus his salvation was sealed but this was not the case as he was replaced. YOU NEED THE HELP OF JESUS, He does not need your help as seen at His betrayal . . . One of those who were with Jesus drew his sword and struck at the High Priest's slave, cutting off his ear. "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him. "All who take the sword will die by the sword. Don't you know that I could call on my Father for help, and at once he would send me more than twelve armies of angels? (Mat 26:51-53)

*Keep a humble attitude for no one is too special that cannot be replaced in their God given role Joshua replaced Moses, David replaced Saul, Samuel replaced Eli. Each of these who were replaced at one point in time forgot that they needed God. A disobedient prophet even had his donkey rebuke him . . . Then the LORD caused the donkey to speak. "What have I done to you that deserves your beating me these three times?" it asked Balaam. (Num 22:28) Trying in your own strength is sin and results in your life being stagnant.

*Understand that even though the Almighty does not need your help He still Loves you greatly and does not desire to replace you but longs for you to walk in the original destiny He has planned for you. This can only be done by living by His Word and leaning on Him in all you do . . . Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (Joh 14:23) You need yourself to be obedient to God’s Will and Word for your own benefit. Without Jesus you can do nothing . . . I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. (Joh 15:5)

 

PRAYER

Lord Jesus I know that it is only by you that I live, move and have my being. I need your help now and always. Lord let your Will, power and strength work in me always. AMEN

 

SEE;

*And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out. (Luk 19:39-40)

*And when they came to Nacon's grain-floor, Uzzah put his hand on the ark of God to keep it safe in its place, for the oxen were out of control. And the wrath of the Lord, burning against Uzzah, sent destruction on him because he had put his hand on the ark, and death came to him there by the ark of God.

(2Sa 6:6-7)

*NOT TO us, O Lord, not to us but to Your name give glory, for Your mercy and loving-kindness and for the sake of Your truth and faithfulness! Why should the nations say, Where is now their God? But our God is in heaven; He does whatever He pleases.

(Psa 115:1-3)

 

0 Comments