GRACE WORKS


GRACE WORKS
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1Co 15:10 KJV)
There is a difference between human effort that is the works of the flesh and the work of the spirit. To do something with human effort is not divine. The salvation we received was divine and the work of God’s Grace. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph 2:8-9 KJV)
By believing Gods Word we allow His Grace to work.
Grace is Jesus, we often say this but need the revelation of it. Jesus told Saul he was persecuting him, but Saul was attacking Christians. This means Christians are as good as Jesus for they are in Him. We Saul became Paul through salvation his own efforts ceased and Gods Grace could now freely work through him. He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it. (1Th 5:24 NKJV)
Grace is not sitting back and saying I’m forgiven. Grace empowers us into our calling. No wonder Paul said in our opening verse that it was not him that worked but the Grace of God. Grace gives a minister the ability to preach for hours without getting tired. God’s Grace can empower one with revelation of a new business. Allow God to work through you by allowing the gifts in you to flow.
*PRAYER*
Lord Jesus I cease from my own human effort. Let your Grace work in me. Amen
But if by grace, then it is no more of works; otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it is of works, then it is no more of grace; otherwise work is no more work.
(Rom 11:6 MKJV)
*The Word for Today* Wed 27/5/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments