JESUS SHOWS THE WAY


*JESUS SHOWS THE WAY*
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. (Psa 16:11 KJV)
In God’s presence there is freedom and provision. The Lord not only goes ahead of us but He also protects our backs. His Glory goes before us and consumes our foes as well the Glory of the Lord is our rear guard Amen. Jesus is the way and will also show you the way you should go. Jesus will guide you in your daily decisions no matter how big or small.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (Joh 14:6 NKJV)
How could Moses lead the children of Israel to the Promised Land when he didn’t know where it was? The pillar of cloud led the Israelites by day and a pillar of fire by night. This was the supernatural guidance of God. He will do the same for you. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. (Psa 32:8 KJV)
God sees ahead and guides us. Remember in both big and small decisions He can guide you.
The Lord will also guard you from behind to ensure you stay on the right track for life, to protect you from evil. And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. (Isa 30:21 KJV) Your spiritual ears know the voice of your Father. He will lead, help and guide you. You are not alone in all decisions financial, relational, family, business, travel and so on.
*CONFESSION*
The Lord Jesus is my guide and counselor. He leads me and protects all my decisions. I will never be lost, worried or confused because Jesus helps me, counsels me and directs me in paths of joy and fulfillment.
The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control." (Psa 32:8-9 NLT)
*The Word for Today* Fri 29/5/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments