FREE FROM OPPRESSION


 FREE FROM OPPRESSION

He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor. (Psa 72:4 KJV)
Jesus is seen as a gentle lamb but also as a fierce lion. The Lion of Judah has defeated the oppressor that wicked deceiver. Oppression can be upon someone in different ways, where someone feels stuck or bound. At times you may not even know you are bound. If you haven’t broken out into those things which you’ve dreamt of and seen there is oppression. You must see some form of progress towards what you have always dreamt of. Those dreams come from God.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isa 54:17 KJV) The enemy’s job is to oppress people in any way he can. The only way this is possible is when we believe that we have to live according to these lies. Those thoughts that you cannot afford, you can’t have a happy family, your husband, wife or child will never change, your business can’t be international, you can’t preach to crowds now. Have any of these thoughts ever crossed your mind? They are all lies from the pit of hell. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (Joh 8:31-32 KJV)
The truth is in God’s word and freedom is found by continuing with His word, continually believing it and speaking it. Understand this you ought to live a limitless life, this is what Jesus purchased for you because He took all the oppression on the cross. We must rise up speak the Word, believe the Word and live in the freedom Christ has purchased us. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. (Job 22:28-29 KJV)
*DECLARATION*
The son has set me free therefore I am free indeed. I rebuke all limitations which I know of and which I don’t know of right now in the name of Jesus. I declare that I will live free from oppression and every weapon formed against me is crushed by the Power of the blood of Jesus. I say there is a lifting up in my life continually in the liberty of Christ. The evidence of my freedom shall be seen clearly in my life in Jesus name. Amen
Everyone has heard of your loyalty to the gospel, and for this reason I am happy about you. I want you to be wise about what is good, but innocent in what is evil. And God, our source of peace, will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
(Rom 16:19-20 GNB)
*The Word for Today* Mon 25/5/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.

0 Comments