HELP FROM ON HIGH


*HELP FROM ON HIGH*

And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. (2Ki 6:17 KJV)
The King of Syria sent an entire army to capture the prophet Elisha. His servant was fear but when his dyes were opened he saw the armies if heaven on their side were much more. In this life as an ambassador for God’s Kingdom you have access to help from heaven. Heaven is above earth in terms of power. Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: (Act 7:49a KJV)
Always remember that God gives His angels charge over you. Every day there are heavenly soldiers (angels) with you and await your instruction. Heavens help is always with you. God is with you, Jesus lives in you. Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul. (Psa 54:4 KJV)
The Almighty God is your very present help in time of need. Call out to Him and receive His help even today in Jesus name. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. (Heb 13:6 KJV)
*ACT*
Read the psalm below at least five times. Meditate on this portion of scripture today.
I will lift up my eyes to the hills; From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.
(Psa 121:1-8 NKJV)
*The Word for Today* Sat 20/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments