JESUS WALKS WITH YOU


 *JESUS WALKS WITH YOU*

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
(Psa 23:3 KJV)
Sheep by nature do not go out of the pen unless the shepherd comes and lead them out. Once you confessed Jesus as Lord He became your shepherd and you became His sheep. This mean everyday He leads you and walks with you. Jesus will even come and rescue you if you stray from His leading. "If a shepherd has one hundred sheep, and one wanders away and is lost, what will he do? Won't he leave the ninety-nine others and go out into the hills to search for the lost one? (Mat 18:12 NLT)
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Mat 28:20 NLT) Jesus has promised to never leave us even if one wonders into darkness He is a faithful deliverer. He is your way in life and shows you the way, because of this you need not fear. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. (Heb 13:5-6 KJV)
*PRAYER*
Lord Jesus you always walk with me, guide me and protect me. I believe that you are my shepherd and my light in darkness. You rescue me if I ever go astray, I am your sheep your child and you are my shepherd and Father. I believe you give your Angels charge over me in Jesus name. Amen
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. (Isa 43:2 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Sun 14/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.

0 Comments