KEEP TRUSTING


*KEEP TRUSTING*
For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
(Pro 23:18 KJV)
We serve a faithful God and a loving Father. Jesus himself lived on this earth and experienced all that comes with life here, being hungry, tired, tempted, persecuted and so on. Jesus kept trust in His Father and overcame. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (Joh 16:33 KJV)
In every trial you face as a Christian your only expectation is victory in Jesus name. Proverbs tells us not to envy sinners but to worship God because in the end we will overcome. Keep believing God, nothing is impossible as you keep believing and trusting God. Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. (Mar 9:23 MKJV)
Regardless of the giant problem in front of you trust Jesus. Normal people trust money, trust doctors, trust insurance policies, trust guns, trust medicine and so on. As a Christian you are not normal as you trust Jesus He will show His faithfulness to you. But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; (1Pe 2:9 NKJV)
*CONFESSION*
My trust is in my Father God. As He has the whole world in His hands He has me in His hands. My heavenly Father provides for me and clothes me as He does for the birds and the grass. I will trust and believe Jesus.
Some nations boast of their armies and weapons, but we boast in the LORD our God. Those nations will fall down and collapse, but we will rise up and stand firm.
(Psa 20:7-8 NLT)
The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
(Psa 118:7-8 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Thur 18/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.

 

0 Comments