STRONG WHEN WEAK

 



*STRONG WHEN WEAK*
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
(2Co 12:10 KJV)
Whenever you are faced with a situation you cannot solve in your own ability, it calls for the supernatural ability of God. The Apostle Paul says he was troubled by a messenger from satan.The Lord told Paul, His Grace was sufficient for him. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2Co 12:9 KJV)
All the messengers sent from hell to disrupt Paul often led to the furtherance of his ministry. We see this when Paul was arrested his testimony was heard by multitudes including kings. "I think myself happy, King Agrippa, because today I shall answer for myself before you concerning all the things of which I am accused by the Jews, (Act 26:2 NKJV)
What seemed to be weakness to Paul was actually strength. Steven too was arrested in weakness, testified before the council and Paul at that time Saul heard the testimony of Steven. Even though Steven was stoned it played a major part in the conversion of Saul to Paul. Whatever trouble may be rising against you, God’s power will turn it around for good.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Rom 8:28 KJV)
Jesus died on the cross a point which the enemy thought was Christ’s weakest point. This in fact was the Grace and strength of God at its highest. The Lord does not desire us to be weak. There are situations however where God works things to reveal the greatness of His power. When you have prayed and done all that you know to do, God is still able. Stand and see His Grace work.
*PRAYER*
Lord Jesus Christ I thank you that your grace is enough for me. In every area of my life where it seems impossible for a turn around you make it possible. Wherever I appear weak I believe I am perfectly positioned to see your miracle working power. Amen
Then his brothers themselves came and bowed down before him. "Here we are before you as your slaves," they said. But Joseph said to them, "Don't be afraid; I can't put myself in the place of God. You plotted evil against me, but God turned it into good, in order to preserve the lives of many people who are alive today because of what happened.
(Gen 50:18-20 GNB)
*The Word for Today* Thur 02/07/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


0 Comments