Power Over Feelings

 The Word For Today Friday 2 July 2021.

Power Over Feelings.



If we live by the [Holy] Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. [If by the Holy Spirit we have our life in God, let us go forward walking in line, our conduct controlled by the Spirit.]

Galatians 5:25 AMP.

How many times have you heard someone say I don’t feel like doing that? At times others say I no longer have feelings of love for my spouse. Child of God life in the Kingdom of God is not based on feelings of the soul or flesh. Holy Spirit does not give feelings but crystal clear promptings. The bible commands us to love one another. In a marriage context you are commanded to love. That is not based on feelings. God is Love. Love is not a feeling. Decide to allow Holy Spirit to take charge of your life by silencing every feeling of the mind or body.

 

Make This Declaration Aloud.

I declare that I am born of the Spirit of God therefore I live a life led by the Holy Spirit and not carnal feelings in Jesus name. Amen

0 Comments