Rejoice In The Lord

 

The Word For Today Thursday 1 July 2021.

Rejoice In The Lord.



Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!

 

Philippians 4:4 NKJV.

The Word of God at times gives an instruction. An instruction is not a suggestion but a directive of what to do. Here we are told to rejoice in the Lord always. That means be glad and joyful in God. You may say something bad has just happened to me, or I don’t feel like rejoicing. That is a lie of your soul and flesh. Tell your soul and flesh to shut up! Let your spirit the real you, takeover. Your spirit is in tune with the Holy Spirit and your entire life will be transformed as you delight in God.

 

Say This Confession Aloud

I am a child of God. My spirit is in tune with the Holy Spirit. I am not dominated by my soul or flesh but by the Spirit of God. I choose to delight and rejoice in God everyday in Jesus name. Amen

0 Comments