Peace I leave with you

 

-  VERSE

Joh 14:27(NIV) Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

-Jesus here is not talking about world peace. But the rest calm and sound mind of the Spirit man.

-This peace has been left and given unto us by Jesus anxiety and confusion has been removed by the perfect Love of God.

-Peace is Power because you are at rest and know whatever the situation God is in control.

-Rest and calmness in your heart removes bitterness and gives you power to forgive and be forgiven and this restoration overcomes the tricks of evil.

 

PRAYER

Jesus I believe that you gave me the peace of God. I accept your peace now and forever I will be still and know that you are God. Thankyou that I spread your peace to restore all relationships by your perfect Love in Jesus name. Amen

0 Comments