When I consider thy heavens

 

-  VERSE

(Psa8:3-4)(KJV) When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

 

-God's creation speaks and reveals His Glory Power and Greatness.

-It was by the revelation of the indescribable splendour of the King that David here asked the question as if to say-All this Power who am I that you even bother about me.

-David then came to the revelation that man is set over all this wonderful beauty of creation and is the greatest expression of God's Power.

 

PRAYER

My God thankyou for making me as your greatest work of art in your image to dominate and enjoy life.Thankyou for giving your life for me to seal this your planned promise.From today onwards may my life express your Greatness in Jesus name.Hallelujah

0 Comments