Accepted in the Beloved

 *Accepted in the Beloved*

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
(Eph 1:5-6 KJV)
*One of the most important things as a believer in Jesus you should never forget is that you are welcome in the presence of God, for you are His child. The greek word above translated as adoption “uihothesia” more accurately means the placing as a son, not that you were an orphan and then adopted, but that you are accepted and will not be disowned as God’s child.
*Even if you lose your way from the light of God like the prodigal son, your place as a son in God’s Kingdom is always available. Praise God today for His glorious Grace that makes this possible! He is the one that calls you, keeps you and restores you. . .God saved you by his special favor when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. (Eph 2:8)
*Today realize that you are accepted in the greatly loved family of God as a believer in Jesus Christ. You are called by His name and therefore should expect all the benefits of being in the family of God. Just as anyone in the natural who is part of great family has priviledges. . .Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: (1Jn 3:1a)
*Confession*
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose for my salvation. Jesus is Lord of my life and I am saved by His Grace. I am a part of the family of Jesus, the name of Christ is named upon me, therefore I am a partaker of the divine nature and benefits of my family name always.
*See more;
As God says in Hosea: "Those who are not my people I will call my people. Those who are not loved I will call my loved ones. Wherever they were told, 'You are not my people,' they will be called children of the living God."
(Rom 9:25-26 GW)

0 Comments