Do not frustrate the Grace of God

 *Do not frustrate the Grace of God*

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"
(Gal 2:20-21 NIV)
*There is something revealing in the above scripture, the writer the Apostle Paul states that he does not set aside the grace of God. This means it is possible for someone to neglect or frustrate the Grace of God on their life. Many Christians stop at receiving an amazing prophesy or hearing an awesome sermon. These are things God does to ignite the grace in you. . .Do not neglect the gift in you, which was given you by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the body of elders.(1Ti 4:14)
*The divine influence God puts in your heart, that gift or talent to do something must not lie dormant. Allow the power of God to awaken the gifts in you, let God’s Grace work by yielding to His Spirit, yielding to His guidance. God will speak to your inner man in your heart directing you.
*As you yield to this guidance God’s Grace can work igniting the grace for your destiny. . .But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1Co 15:10) Delight yourself in the ways of God and be blessed.
*PRAYER*
Lord Jesus reveal and remind me of the gifts you have placed in me. Let them not lie dormant in me but work your grace freely in my life for your Will in Jesus name. Amen
*See more:
And that special gift of ministry you were given when the leaders of the church laid hands on you and prayed--keep that dusted off and in use. Cultivate these things. Immerse yourself in them. The people will all see you mature right before their eyes! Keep a firm grasp on both your character and your teaching. Don't be diverted. Just keep at it. Both you and those who hear you will experience salvation.
(1Ti 4:14-16 MSG)
@TheWordOf_Truth

0 Comments