Written by God


*Written by God*
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. (2Co 3:3 KJV)
*As a child of God your are a saint and representative of Jesus. There is nothing wrong with seeking help from other Christians. However instead of always looking around for a helper or someone to tell you the way to go, look to the Holy Spirit who is your helper and counsellor. In this New Testament God is in direct communication with you. . .For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (Heb 8:10-11)
*The Old Testament was written on tables of stone and given to Moses, now the New Testament is written on fleshly tables of your heart. . .But if the ministry of death, having been engraved in letters in stone was with glory (so that the sons of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses because of the glory of his face), which was being done away; shall not the ministry of the Spirit be with more glory? (2Co 3:7-8) There is a promise of greater Glory for you in this time.
*God has written His testimony on your heart yield to His words. Fear not for there will always be words given to you for each situation. . .But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what you shall speak; for it shall be given you in that same hour what you shall speak. For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. (Mat 10:19-20)
*CONFESSION*
I confess that I am God’s love letter written to the world. I confess that the testament of grace, mercy, truth and love is engraved on my heart. The testament of Jesus is working in me to bring the Will of God in my life and the lives of many others in Jesus name. Amen
*See more*
Now they have known that all things, whatever You have given Me, are from You. For I have given to them the Words which You gave Me, and they have received them and have known surely that I came out from You. And they have believed that You sent Me. (Joh 17:7-8 MKJV)


 

0 Comments