JESUS WORKS THROUGH YOU


 *JESUS WORKS THROUGH YOU*

So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jews persecuted him. Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." (Joh 5:16-17 NIV)
Jesus healed a man on the Sabbath who had been sick for thirty plus years. The religious leaders of the day wanted to kill Him for this, but He told them His Father is always working. Jesus said this to show them the true heart of the Father. Our heavenly Father is always at work and ready to heal, bless and deliver. One of the ways God works is through people.
If people were not necessary for the work of God, Jesus would have never called disciples and set up His Church with people. You are an instrument God works through. He sent His disciples out to work. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. (Mat 10:7-8 KJV)
As a born again believer you have been given faith. Activate it by believing and acting on it to do whatever the Holy Ghost will lead you to do. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. (Rom 12:3 KJV) You have THE MEASURE OF FAITH meaning a fixed measure faith for everyone, the only difference is some use their faith and some don’t. Jesus has given you freely the authority to make changes in His name. Speak to that situation, pray for that sick person you have already been given permission.
*DECLARATION*
Jesus has given me authority in His name. As I lay my hands on the sick Jesus works healing through me. As I lift up my voice in prayer the power of God is at work. I declare that I am an instrument for the Glory of the creator in Jesus name. Amen
You are the light of the world—like a city on a mountain, glowing in the night for all to see. Don't hide your light under a basket! Instead, put it on a stand and let it shine for all. In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father. (Mat 5:14-16 NLT)
I, your Lord and Teacher, have just washed your feet. You, then, should wash one another's feet. I have set an example for you, so that you will do just what I have done for you. (Joh 13:14-15 GNB)
*The Word for Today* Thur 14/5/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts. To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.

0 Comments