EXERCISE YOUR FAITH


 *EXERCISE YOUR FAITH*

But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
(Jas 2:18 NKJV)
A soldier that is sent into battle with a loaded gun and refuses to use it will most likely end up as a dead man. We see David when he faced goliath, stood against him in faith and had to act on his faith. David did this when he took his slingshot and slayed goliath just as he did the wild animals when he kept his father’s sheep. Now if David had never exercised his faith when dealing with wild animals he would never had believed that he could slay the giant. As a Christian you must realize you have been given the fixed measure of faith equal to every other Christian.
For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.(Rom 12:3 KJV)
It is only unbelief that hinders faith from working. One may doubt that they can pray for the sick person or a certain situation and see a change. They have enough faith because they know God’s Word says ask anything in my name and it shall be done. The reason there may be no result is because of unbelief. Believe and things will happen. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mar 9:23 KJV)
One may ask how can I believe more. The answer is to exercise your faith more. If a man continually eats good food but never exercises his body though well nourished will be weak. If a man eats well and exercises his body he develops more strength, likewise the more you exercise your faith the more you believe. I once heard the story of a current famous healing evangelist who said he counted praying for about 800 people without seeing any healing. He did not stop and now miracles follow him constantly. It is not for Pastors or leaders only to work miracles, feed multitudes and bless nations anyone who uses their faith and believes will do as Jesus said.
*DECLARATION*
I have been given faith by God. I step out daily and exercise my faith. I will not doubt but as I continually step out in faith more and more supernatural things will happen in and around me for I am called for this in Jesus name. Amen
You believe there is one God. That is good! But even the demons believe that, and because they do, they shake. You foolish man! Do I have to prove to you that faith without doing things is of no use? (Jas 2:19-20 NLV)
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. (Joh 14:12-13 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Sun 17/5/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts. To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.

0 Comments