DO YOUR PART AND GOD WILL DO HIS PART


*DO YOUR PART AND GOD WILL DO HIS PART*
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. (Joh 6:29 KJV)
All that God requires of us is to believe Him and is word. Everything required of us is rooted on belief in Him. This is why when Jesus was asked the seemingly difficult question of what we must do to do the works of God is response was simple. Jesus simply said believe who God has sent. God sent Jesus and has also sent many messengers men and women of God representing Him. As we believe God, He will perform His word. Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. (2Ch 20:20c KJV)
Simply believe. As your yield to Holy Ghost even today belief will rise up in you. We please God by acting on His word in faith and then He works the Power. Jesus says lay your hands on the sick, speak to the dry bones. Give and it shall be given back to you. As we do this in faith He backs up His word by His power. Just as how the centurions servant was healed.
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Heb 11:6 KJV) Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." (Mar 9:23 NKJV)
*PRAY*
Father I believe your word. Perform your Word in Jesus name. Amen
Therefore neither did I think myself worthy to come to You; but say a word, and my servant will be healed. For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers. And I say to one, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my servant, Do this, and he does it. And hearing these things, Jesus marveled at him. And turning to the crowd following Him, He said, I say to you, I have not found such faith, no, not in Israel. And they who were sent, returning to the house, found the sick servant well. (Luk 7:7-10 MKJV)
*The Word for Today* Wed 03/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.

0 Comments