YOU ARE AN ANSWER TO PRAYERS

*YOU ARE AN ANSWER TO PRAYERS*

Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
(Isa 8:18 KJV)
Just pause and read today’s title again. You are an answer to prayers. Our Father works through people. When people pray, God can stir up someone to do something that will be an answer to those peoples prayer. We see this when the Lord called Moses. He said to Moses He heard the prayers of the Israelites and had come down to set them free. God came down and set them free through Moses.
Then the LORD told him, "You can be sure I have seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard their cries for deliverance from their harsh slave drivers. Yes, I am aware of their suffering. So I have come to rescue them from the Egyptians and lead them out of Egypt into their own good and spacious land. It is a land flowing with milk and honey—the land where the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites live.
(Exo 3:7-8 NLT)
Our Father God is a God of miracles, signs and wonders. Anyone born of God therefore is also a carrier of miracles, signs and wonders. That means you and me born again believers.
And many miracles and wonders were done among the people by the hands of the apostles; and they were all with one accord in Solomon's Porch. (Act 5:12 MKJV)
Many times I have felt a strong unction from the Holy Ghost to visit someone or give away something to someone. The majority of the times when I do this these people respond by saying we were just praying for this and you’ve brought it. Your obedience to God is the answer to someone’s prayer.
May the Lord show special kindness to Onesiphorus and all his family because he often visited and encouraged me. He was never ashamed of me because I was in prison.
(2Ti 1:16 NLT)
Jesus emphasized the importance of helping people especially those of the household of faith when He spoke to Peter. He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you care for Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you care for Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I care for You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep. (Joh 21:17 CAB)
*CONFESSION*
My Father is a miracle worker and answers many cries for help. I confess that I am also a miracle worker and an answer to many cries for help around the world. The super abundant Grace of God is at work in my life to answer the cries of multitudes. I am an answer to prayers as I walk in the destiny God has set for me in Jesus name. Amen.
And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S. (Oba 1:21 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Thur 04/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay

Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.

 

0 Comments