GOD FILLS THE HUNGRY

 


*GOD FILLS THE HUNGRY*
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled.
(Mat 5:6 CAB)
The first King of Israel was King Saul. Saul was not a righteous king and disobeyed God. The Lord then replaced him with David. Samuel gave Saul the message as follows: "But now your kingdom shall not continue. The LORD has sought for Himself a man after His own heart, and the LORD has commanded him to be commander over His people, because you have not kept what the LORD commanded you." (1Sa 13:14 NKJV)
King David was a worshipper of God and always desired His presence. As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God? (Psa 42:1-2 NKJV) When you hunger and thirst for the things of God you will be filled. Jesus will not leave the hungry or the thirsty but will satisfy their hunger and thirst. Are you hungry and thirsty for the Spirit of God and His presence?
The Lord will not pour out more on those that are satisfied with what they have experienced with Him. Those that desire to see, hear and experience more of God will continually enjoy new revelations of Jesus.
*ACT*
Hunger for more of God. There is always more to experience with Him.
O God, you are my God, and I long for you. My whole being desires you; like a dry, worn-out, and waterless land, my soul is thirsty for you. Let me see you in the sanctuary; let me see how mighty and glorious you are. Your constant love is better than life itself, and so I will praise you. I will give you thanks as long as I live; I will raise my hands to you in prayer. My soul will feast and be satisfied, and I will sing glad songs of praise to you. (Psa 63:1-5 GNB)
*The Word for Today* Mon 29/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


0 Comments