RECEIVE FROM THE THRONE


*RECEIVE FROM THE THRONE*

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb 4:16 KJV)
Jesus Christ left His place of Glory and took the form of a normal human being to save people from their sin. He lived a sinless life but was tempted just like we are yet He did not sin. Jesus did not use any super powers to overcome but functioned by the Word of God and power of the Holy Ghost. For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
(2Co 5:21 NLT)
Now that you are saved when our Heavenly Father sees you He sees Jesus. The Holy righteous son of God is who He sees. This means that you can directly to Him and make your requests without being ashamed. Most people fear asking God because they think He remembers what they did wrong. Our Heavenly Father sees you perfect washed in the blood of Jesus and you are qualified to receive from Him. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. (Joh 14:13-14 KJV)
All Power is readily available to solve all problems. Simply approach Jesus and receive.
*PRAY*
Father thank you for the privilege of being your child. Thank you that my life will be a testimony that I am a child of an all powerful and loving Father. I receive mercy and grace right now for my life and the impact you will make in the world through me. In Jesus name. Amen
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
(Luk 12:32 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Thur 11/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments