ANGELS AWAIT YOUR COMMAND


*ANGELS AWAIT YOUR COMMAND*
Are not the angels all ministering spirits (servants) sent out in the service [of God for the assistance] of those who are to inherit salvation?
(Heb 1:14 AMP)
Angels are not sons of God but are created beings to serve and protect sons of God. As a born again believer you are above the rank of angels and they await your instruction. Every believer has angels assigned to them here on earth. Other angels can be activated as we give them instructions. Prayer is a way of activating angels. Peter was therefore kept in prison, but constant prayer was offered to God for him by the church. (Act 12:5 NKJV)
After this prayer an angel went and led Peter out of prison. Now behold, an angel of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in the prison; and he struck Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, "Arise quickly!" And his chains fell off his hands. (Act 12:7 NKJV)
If there was no prayer the angel would have not been able to act. Even when Daniel prayed and fasted the Angel immediately was dispatched. A great power is the baptism of the Holy Ghost which enables you to speak in the language of angels. You do not need to know what you are praying but your spirit prays and angels receive instructions. Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. (1Co 13:1 KJV)
*PRAY*
Thank you Lord that you have assigned angels to respond to my command. Right now I command angels to set things in order in my life. I command the angels to go and open doors and connections the Lord desires me to walk into. I command the angels to close every wrong door in my life in Jesus name.
Speak in tongues right now and allow your spirit to release heavenly instructions to angels.
Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
(Psa 104:4 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Wed 10/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.

0 Comments