CHRIST YOUR STRENGTH


*CHRIST YOUR STRENGTH*
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
(Php 4:13 NKJV)

Paul spoke about how he learnt to live believing God for some of his needs to be met. Paul says he also learnt how to live with abundance of resources. In both situations Paul said Christ was his strength. Extreme lack and extreme abundance can both lead to someone’s downfall without the wisdom of God.
I know what it is to be in need and what it is to have more than enough. I have learned this secret, so that anywhere, at any time, I am content, whether I am full or hungry, whether I have too much or too little. I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me. (Php 4:12-13 GNB)
We do not trust in our own strength to overcome battles. We must learn to rest in God by trusting that He faithful to His Word and able to fulfill it. Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you. (2Ch 20:17 KJV) By believing God is able, you acknowledge that He is your strength in all situations.
*DECLARATION*
I declare that Christ is my strength. I will trust in the Lords ability. I rest knowing that God is faithful and true. By this I declare that I can and will overcome all things through Christ who strengthens me. In the name of Jesus Amen.
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
(Eph 6:10 KJV)
And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.
(Rom 11:6 NKJV)
*The Word for Today* Mon 06/07/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.

 

0 Comments