REFRESHING REGENERATION



*REFRESHING REGENERATION*
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
(Tit 3:5 KJV)
By Jesus Christ shedding His blood on the cross we have access to the Holy presence of God. We also have the comforter and counsellor the Holy Ghost who is Jesus himself here on earth. We receive refreshing from the Holy Ghost. Just as you take a bath and are refreshed, the Holy Ghost refreshers even better. That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, (Eph 5:26 KJV) When you eat food and your body gains strength. When you read the word of God your body is supernaturally renewed.
Your flesh and mind may become weary with tiredness and many thoughts running through your mind. Jesus understands all this and has given us the comforter who renews us daily. Holy Spirit will bring peace to your mind and strength to your body. Your spirit man will give power to your soul and body. And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, so that He may be with you forever, the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive because it does not see Him nor know Him. But you know Him, for He dwells with you and shall be in you. I will not leave you orphans. I will come to you. (Joh 14:16-18 MKJV)
*PRAY*
Lord Jesus thank you for giving me your spirit. Holy Ghost I thank you for renewing my strength and refreshing my soul. Lord quicken my mortal body by your Spirit, refresh and renew me so I can continually live a life of freedom and victory in Jesus name.
But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
(Act 3:18-19 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Tue 07/07/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments