THE GREATEST WITNESS

*THE GREATEST WITNESS*

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son. (1Jn 5:9 NKJV)
There are many opinions, theories and philosophies that are in the world. There is nothing wrong with theology or opinion; however they must be proven or disproven. Many in the world search for truth about life and understanding of how life works. Men can agree to any school of thought until it is proven false. Astrologers continually fall short as every now and then they realize the planets are different to their previous conclusion.
There is one sure thing, the life and mission of Jesus Christ. This truth has and cannot be disproven because Jesus Christ is the witness of God. Anyone who accepts this truth and receives Jesus as Lord has the keys to life. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. (1Jn 5:12 NKJV) Whoever rejects the Word of God will continue searching for the meaning of life.
With Christ you have understanding of how life works and can never fail. As you hear His words you pay tribute to God’s testimony which is true. Jesus told Pilate that He was the witness to the truth. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. (Joh 18:37 KJV) Jesus taught because learning the truth sets one eternally free. Listen and follow Gods word.
*DECLARATION*
I declare that I have the son of God, Jesus Christ living in me therefore I have life. I have an understanding of life. I have Wisdom. I will never be confused or lost because the greatest witness is with me. As I hear God’s Word I prosper in all things in Jesus name. Amen
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
(Mat 7:24-25 KJV)
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
(1Ti 4:15-16 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Sun 05/07/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments