TAKE GOD AT HIS WORD



*TAKE GOD AT HIS WORD*
Then to the centurion Jesus said, Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed. And the servant boy was restored to health at that very moment. (Mat 8:13 AMP)
Our Father cannot lie when He speaks only truth results. The tempter is the father of lies it is impossible for him to speak truth. In our opening verse we see the centurion received the Word of Jesus as truth for his servant and the servant received instantly. And Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him." The centurion answered and said, "Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed. "For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, 'Go,' and he goes; and to another, 'Come,' and he comes; and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it." (Mat 8:7-9 NKJV)
This man received by trusting and believing what Jesus said was true. Every promise God has put in His Word is available for those who will believe it. For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. (2Co 1:20 KJV) We must take God at His Word and believe what He said. This is faith and faith is an act. One cannot say they believe it is more blessed to give than receive but never sow anything. One cannot say they believe healing was purchased by Jesus and immediately run for a doctor check-up after sensing some pain. To believe God is to act in faith.
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.(Mar 11:22-24 KJV) Above we are given a guideline of what we can receive according to God’s Word. It is simple WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR IN FAITH YOU WILL RECEIVE!
*Confession*
I believe that my Father desires only the best for me no suffering no sickness no lack no sorrow shall come upon me. I believe that I am ordained to experience the good life, a healthy, prosperous and joyful life every day. I confess that anything I ask in faith I receive because God said it and cannot lie in Jesus name. Amen
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(Joh 8:44 KJV)
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
(Heb 6:18 KJV)
This was so that, by two unchangeable things [His promise and His oath] in which it is impossible for God ever to prove false or deceive us, we who have fled [to Him] for refuge might have mighty indwelling strength and strong encouragement to grasp and hold fast the hope appointed for us and set before [us]. (Heb 6:18 AMP)
*The Word for Today* Tue 14/07/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments