THE FATHERHOOD OF GOD



*THE FATHERHOOD OF GOD*
You are bad and you know how to give good things to your children. How much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him? (Mat 7:11 NLV)
God is love. Jesus spoke of how wicked fathers still desire the best for their children. For an example a man may be a robber by night but by day answers his children’s wishes to the best of His ability. Would any of you who are fathers give your son a stone when he asks for bread? Or would you give him a snake when he asks for a fish? (Mat 7:9-10 GNB)
We have a loving heavenly Father who only wants the best for us. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. (1Jn 4:7 KJV) In your own strength there is only so much you can do. Once you have tried and results are not coming rest. Remember you are your Fathers responsibility. We follow the principles of God, but at the end of the day we trust in our Father answering our needs. Ask and receive trust your Father. Ask and it shall be given to you; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened to you. For each one who asks receives; and he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, it shall be opened.
(Mat 7:7-8 MKJV)
A child never worries about food in the house or school fees, they trust that their parents will take care of them. The fatherhood of God is even stronger than this natural parenthood. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? (Luk 11:13 KJV) After receiving Christ as saviour you are now a child of God. The Spirit of God in you cries out to your Father. The Holy Spirit testifies that you have the nature of God and belong to Him as His child.
*PRAYER*
Father God as I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour I believe I became your child. My Father I will rest trusting and believing you are a good Father to me. Let me never forget that I am your child and you will take care of me in Jesus name. Amen
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. (Psa 37:25 KJV)
For the Spirit that God has given you does not make you slaves and cause you to be afraid; instead, the Spirit makes you God's children, and by the Spirit's power we cry out to God, "Father! my Father!" God's Spirit joins himself to our spirits to declare that we are God's children. (Rom 8:15-16 GNB)
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. (1Jn 3:1 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Mon 13/07/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments