CONFIDENCE IN CHRIST


*CONFIDENCE IN CHRIST*

"Is this not the word that we told you in Egypt, saying, 'Let us alone that we may serve the Egyptians?' For it would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than that we should die in the wilderness." And Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever.
(Exo 14:12-13 NKJV)

At this point in time Moses having conquered Egypt and won the Israelites their freedom is trapped between the red sea and the approaching Egyptian army thirsty for blood. Moses did not know what would happen all He knew is that God said I will use you to set my people free, but here he is faced with a great army against slaves. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.(Luk 21:33 KJV)

Moses had confidence that God would fulfil His Word that’s all. He told the people to fear not stand still and see the salvation of God, the he cried out to God. He then got the victory all because his confidence remained in the word of God and His faithfulness to His word. Have faith in our Father who even gave up His son for us. Trust Jesus.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? (Rom 8:31-32 KJV)

*PRAYER*
My Father I trust you to make all things work together for good in my life today and always. I believe that you who even gave freely your son for my salvation will never leave me or forsake me. Jesus I trust that you are faithful to keep your word to me. I believe that I will see your goodness and my life will testify of your love in Jesus name. Amen

Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, "I will never leave you; I will never abandon you." Let us be bold, then, and say, "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?"
(Heb 13:5-6 GNB)

*The Word for Today* Sat 9/5/20
https://www.facebook.com/TheWordOfTruthJC
https://www.instagram.com/thewordoftruthjc
https://twitter.com/TheWordOf_Truth
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved. 


 

0 Comments