BE EXPECTANT



*BE EXPECTANT*
Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me. (Act 27:25 KJV)
Paul foresaw a shipwreck but saw that no one would die and He believed this Word from God. As Paul expected, no one died even though the ship was destroyed. Always expect the goodness of God in your life because He is good. As how the weather man predicts the weather, as a Christian you must always have a prediction that the Blessing of God is chasing you. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever. (Psa 23:6 NKJV)
Whatever the Word of God says is what you must expect with a strong yearning. Just as how Apostle Paul had a high expectation to release God’s blessing to the Saints, we likewise must eagerly await God’s goodness. "And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God: (Deu 28:2 NKJV) As a child of God only expect what God says to happen. If God didn’t say it don’t expect it. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up in the morning, you are still with me! (Psa 139:17-18 NLT)
*PRAY*
My Loving Father I know that you are always working things out for my good. I will always live daily expecting to see your hand in everything I do. Father thank you that your goodness, grace and mercy will always be with me in Jesus name. Amen
"If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear." Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given. (Mar 4:23-24 NKJV)
I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for. (Jer 29:11 GNB)
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Mar 13:31 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Sat 27/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments