GOD IS SOVEREIGN


*GOD IS SOVEREIGN*

To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
(Isa 40:25 KJV)
When we speak of Power and control there is none greater than the source of all power: God Almighty. There is none greater than the Lord Jesus. Everything bows down to the sovereign power of Jesus. And human hands can't serve his needs—for he has no needs. He himself gives life and breath to everything, and he satisfies every need there is.
(Act 17:25 NLT)
All of existence comes from God. Look now; I myself am he! There is no god other than me! I am the one who kills and gives life; I am the one who wounds and heals; no one delivers from my power! (Deu 32:39 NLT) Here the Almighty makes it known that He is the source of all things, this however does not mean that He kills, that is what the enemy does. "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
(Joh 10:10 NKJV)
Have confidence that the Almighty God is the beginning and ending of power. He loves His people and works His power for your favour. Though the enemy fights this, he is way below the Almighty. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. (Isa 59:19b KJV) Power is in God’s Kingdom not in money, politics, witchcraft or anything else. God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God. (Psa 62:11 NKJV)
*CONFESSION*
Everything surrenders to the sovereign power of Jesus Christ. I confess that the Almighty God is on my side. There is no power greater than the Lord who is on my side. Amen
Were you there when I made the world? If you know so much, tell me about it. Who decided how large it would be? Who stretched the measuring line over it? Do you know all the answers? What holds up the pillars that support the earth? Who laid the cornerstone of the world? (Job 38:4-6 GNB)
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. (Isa 45:18 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Mon 08/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments