SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH


*SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH*
And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God. (1Ki 19:8 KJV)
Elijah the great Prophet of God had just defeated the prophets of baal and then outran the king’s chariot. Then the hand of the LORD was on Elijah, and he girded up his loins and outran Ahab to Jezreel. (1Ki 18:46 NASB) After this amazing feat Elijah had to keep moving. This is when the angel of God gave him food. From here Elijah took a forty day journey from just that meal. This is what supernatural strength brings.
Samson likewise did amazing things by the strength of God. At one time he took away the gate of the enemy’s city, their very protection. But Samson stayed in bed only until midnight. Then he got up and took hold of the city gate and pulled it up---doors, posts, lock, and all. He put them on his shoulders and carried them far off to the top of the hill overlooking Hebron.
(Jdg 16:3 GNB) David as well would wrestle with lions and bears! But David said to Saul, "Your servant used to keep his father's sheep, and when a lion or a bear came and took a lamb out of the flock, I went out after it and struck it, and delivered the lamb from its mouth; and when it arose against me, I caught it by its beard, and struck and killed it. (1Sa 17:34-35 NKJV)
Just as all these Saints in the Old testament received supernatural strength from God we can now. We must not trust in our own strength but the strength of Almighty God. If we are weak in any area that is when we are strong because Jesus is our strength.
*DECLARATION*
Almighty God is my strength and He strengthens me with supernatural power from above. Any battle I face I declare the supernatural help from my Father wins it. I declare that the POWER of the Holy Ghost is at work in me supernaturally. In Jesus mighty name Amen.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
(2Co 12:9-10 KJV)
*The Word for Today* Thur 25/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments