TESTIFY

*TESTIFY*

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (Rev 12:11 KJV)
One of the ways to send the devil and his filthy demons scampering is to testify of the works of Jesus in your life. A testimony is a reminder of your triumph and defeat for the enemy. There is no small testimony, all thanksgiving of victory strikes fear in hells camp. The Power of God is activated by testifying. The woman left her water jar beside the well and went back to the village and told everyone, (Joh 4:28 NLT)
The woman by the well received prophecy and believed that Jesus was the messiah He said He was. This testimony seemingly not major caused a revival in her entire city.
And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did. (Joh 4:39 KJV) As you testify you draw more people to God. It is imperative for all Christians to testify of the works of God in order to be an effective evangelist.
Being thankful to God means something to God. Speaking of what God has done is a way of giving thanks to God. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, (Luk 17:15 KJV) Your testimony is proof that Jesus is real and is working in your life. But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death; Because that by reason of him many of the Jews went away, and believed on Jesus. (Joh 12:10-11 KJV) Lazarus was resurrected and was a living, walking testimony winning many souls.
*CONFESSION*
I will speak of the goodness of God in my life. As I give thanks and testify of the works of God: I am victorious over evil. I confess that as I share my testimony I receive more miracles and testimonies. My testimonies will win many souls in Jesus name. Amen
*The Word for Today* Tue 23/06/20
Whatsapp “Add” to https://wa.me/263715114547 and save +263715114547 in your contacts.
To receive devotions via Whatsapp
Whatsapp “Stop” to https://wa.me/263715114547 to stop receiving devotions via Whatsapp
To give to the author paypal.me/jpjay
Copyright © 2020 The Word Of Truth, All rights reserved.


 

0 Comments